Freedom PTTC Director of Human Performance:
Mission: (The What)
To bring restoration and increased function to the human body by cultivating belief, encouraging purpose and establishing goals for our clients, athletes, and staff.
Vision: (The How)
As a forward thinking, passionate, and innovative rehabilitative practice and training center, Freedom PTTC will not only provide the latest care but will pave the way for future growth in our industry.
- This candidate must have the ability to lead, manage, educate, and inspire Human Performance Coaches for the purpose of carrying out Freedom PTTC’s dream of revolutionizing the healthcare industry.
- Lead – Provide direction and occasional correction for 10-15 human performance coaches.
- Manage – Coordinate, schedule, and organize 10-15 human performance coaches. Participate in hiring and firing staff as needed.
- Educate –
- Provide evidence based innovative research happening in the human performance industry, quarterly.
- Create curriculum for and provide supervision of interns looking to further their careers in the human performance industry.
- Inspire –
- Authentically encourage clients and staff to believe in their abilities.
- Point them in a direction that cultivates purpose.
- Efficiently create habit forming, attainable goals for staff (10-15) and small groups of clients (300-500 total people, 80-100 groups).
- Quarterly, will participate in assembling and updating small group training programs with a team of Doctors of Physical Therapy, Physicians, and Dieticians for up to 80-100 groups of clients.
- Will insure that the programs are carried out safely and effectively by their team of Human Performance Coaches.
This new hire will join a team of highly motivated and passionate health care professionals who are on a quest to revolutionize healthcare. They will be joining a fast growing, dynamic company with a big dream and will have an opportunity to participate in its life changing impact. Eventually, they will be a leader to leaders and an educator to educators. They will have opportunities to program life changing exercise progressions for all walks of life including, but not limited to: youth, collegiate, pre-professional, and professional athletes, weekend warriors, first time exercisers, fearful movers, and barely moving movers. They will have a voice among a team of executives in company decision making, building projects, and future business planning. Lastly, it is a full time, salaried position with ample opportunities for growth within Freedom PTTC.
Board Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
Masters or Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology or Exercise Science
2 years of work experience with athletes
2 years of work experience with general population
This individual will not be leading, educating, nor managing a staff upon hire. They will be responsible for carrying out a vision for the addition of Freedom PTTC’s Training Center with training groups until growth supersedes their capacity. The goal is to have a revolutionary Human Performance Training Center within 3 – 5 years. There is much growth, opportunity and hard work to be done. Start date will be October 1st, 2019.
How To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to Don.email@example.com
Decision process will be heavily weighted on letter of recommendations, internship placements, interview and the meeting of requirements.
For more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913.745.7537