Konlynn was born in Topeka, KS. When she has free time, Konlynn enjoys working out, being outside, and being surrounded by her friends and family. She graduated from high school in 2020. Konlynn is a current senior at the University of St. Mary's. She only has one year left of undergrad before pursuing her doctorate in Physical Therapy.
1. What is the best part of your story so far?
The best part of my story is college because I get to make it my own.
2. Name three words that you would use to describe yourself.
Strong, Passionate, and Unique
3. What is something no one would believe to be true about you?
No one would believe that I throw the javelin.
4. What is one thing you are trying to make a habit of?
I am trying to make reading every week for enjoyment a habit.
5. What are you passionate about related to the work you do in serving others?
I am passionate about making someone smile. Being in pain isn't fun, but if I can make their experience better, then I feel fulfilled.
6. What are you doing when you feel most like you?
I feel the most like me when I am with my family and friends.