Rachel is from Parkville, Missouri. She has an amazing mom, dad, and five beautiful sisters: Courtney, Brooke, Victoria, Bridget, and Emily. She also has two cute dogs Zoey and Gabby. For fun, Rachel loves to read in my free time, spend time with her dogs, and go to coffee shops! She currently attends Park University and is getting her undergrad in sports and exercise science with a focus in sports physiology. She plans on attending PT school once she graduates.
1. What is the best part of your story so far?
I think the best part of my story so far has been seeing Gods plan come full circle in my life. I have had four hip surgeries and have gone through physical therapy for several years now and now I'm working at Freedom, and will work as a Physical Therapist in the future! I’m looking forward to continuing on the path that was planned for me and help others who have gone through similar experiences as me.
2. Name three words that you would use to describe yourself.
Organized, appreciative, passionate.
3. What Is something no one would ever believe to be true about you?
I am pretty shy and struggle talking with new people!
4. What is one thing you are trying to make a habit?
5. What are you passionate about related to the work you do in serving others?
I really am passionate about serving others and trying to be a light in their life and to bring some joy to their day each time I see them.
6. What are you doing when you feel most like you?
I feel most like me whenever I am with my family or friends.