Ava is from Shawnee, KS and she is a sophomore at the University of Kansas currently, rock chalk! She commutes from Lawrence, KS each day. For fun, she likes to go on walks with her dog, hang out with family and friends, and travel to the lake. She is currently studying exercise science on a pre-physical therapy track. She has a older sister and a mom and dad.
1. What is the best part of your story so far?
The best part of my story so far has been all the experiences and opportunities I've gotten so far. I'm super thankful to my family for pushing me to take advantage of the opportunities around me.
2. Name three words that you would use to describe yourself.
Competitive, focused, and driven
3. What is something no one would believe to be true about you?
Something no one would ever believe to be true about me is my sister and I were almost eaten by a hammerhead shark.
4. What is one thing you are trying to make a habit of?
One thing I am trying to make a habit of is waking up earlier and not getting on my phone immediately.
5. What are you passionate about related to the work you do in serving others?
I am passionate about the getting to know each patient and their stories. I also love seeing them heal and get stronger-something very cool to see.
6. What are you doing when you feel most like you?
I feel most like me when I am on a boat with my family and friends.