Cathy grew up in Illinois and moved to the KC area in 1992 after meeting her husband. She enjoys spending time with her family, hiking and camping, walking with her Goldendoodle, Reggie. Her husband, Jon, and her have 2 sons and 1 daughter. She also has 2 stepdaughters and 4 grandchildren.
1. What's the best part of your story so far?
I would say that the best part of my story so far is raising triplets!!!!
2. Name three words that you would use to describe yourself.
Creative, hardworking, and dedicated.
3. What is one thing you are trying to make a habit?
I am trying to make exercise sustainable.
4. What are you passionate about related to the work you do in serving others?
I am passionate about supporting my team and patients by creating efficient and organized processes.
5. What are you doing when you feel most like you?
I feel like the most when I am hanging out with my family. I also feel most like myself decorating cookies.