Dr. Joel was born in Mankato, KS with a population of around 800 people. When he has free time, he loves to be competitive. Usually this involves some type of sport, a long walk, or trying out new parks with my family. He graduated from PTA school in 2017 and gained his DPT from Wichita State University in 2023. Dr. Joel loves being surrounded by his wife, Maddy, and his three boys.
1. What's the best part of your story so far?
My favorite part of my story is that even with all of the transitions of life-new city, new job, new degree, kids, and more- I have and always will have faith in the Lord and my amazing spouse by my side.
2. Name three words that you would use to describe yourself.
Compassionate, Loyal, and Goofy.
3. What is something no one would ever believe to be true about you?
I graduated with only 16 kids in my senior class.
4. What are you passionate about related to the work you do in serving others?
I enjoy making friendships with the people I treat and helping them through life's trials.
5. What are you doing when you feel most like you?
I feel the most like myself here at Freedom Physical Therapy and Training Center. I thoroughly enjoy helping people and learning everyone's stories.
6. What is one thing you are trying to make a habit?
I am trying to wake up early to pray and prepare for the day.