Tobias was born in Dickinson, North Dakota. When he has free time, Tobias enjoys basketball, hiking, and snowboarding. He graduated from high school in 2015. Tobias is a current sophomore at the University of Kansas. He only has three years left of undergrad before pursuing his doctorate in Physical Therapy.
1. What is the best part of your story so far?
The best parts of my story is growing up on a ranch.
2. Name three words that you would use to describe yourself.
Dedicated, ambitious, and passionate
3. What is something no one would believe to be true about you?
I was a bull rider.
4. What is one thing you are trying to make a habit of?
I am trying to complete 100 push-ups ever morning.
5. What are you passionate about related to the work you do in serving others?
I am passionate about helping people push past their perceived boundaries.
6. What are you doing when you feel most like you?
I feel the most like me when I am hiking in the mountains.